- 2 Servings
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Cucumber, 2 medium size (150 grams)
- Tomato, 1 medium size (150 grams)
- Onion, 1 small size (80 grams)
- Dry Mint, 1 teaspoon Or Fresh mint (as much as desired)
- Lemon Juice, 2 tablespoon
- Salt, 1/3 teaspoon
- Black Pepper, 1/3 teaspoon
- Olive Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Dice the cucumbers, tomato and onion
- Combine the diced cucumbers, tomato and onion in a large bowl.
- Add mint, salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil and stir until well mixed. If you let it sit in the refrigerator for couple of hours the taste and the aroma will be much stronger.
Salad Shirazi is from "Shiraz", a city in Fars Province-Iran. It is delicious, appetizing and quite filling. Salad Shirazi is a side dish to many rice and meat dishes.
You May Like: