KooKoo Seeb-Zamini "Potato Patties"
- 2 Servings
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Potato, 300 grams
- Egg, 1
- Backing Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric, 1/3 teaspoon
- Black Pepper, 1/3 teaspoon
- Cooking Oil
- Mash the potatoes.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg, add the salt, black pepper, turmeric, baking powder and mix.
- Add the potato and mix thoroughly.
- Make small patties and flatten them into round or oval shape. Or simply spoon in the potato mixture directly into the pan, flatten them into any shape or size you would like and fry.
- Pour cooking oil in a frying pan and on medium heat fry the potato patties on both sides until golden brown.
KooKoo seeb-zamini can be served warm and cold as a side dish with yogurt or as a main dish with fresh herbs, slices of tomato and pickles together with Nan (flat bread).