KooKoo Sabzi "Persian Frittata With Fresh Herbs"
- 2 Servings
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Vegetables: (Parsley, Dill, Coriander, Lettuce, Spring onion or Chives) 300 grams
- Egg, 2
- Wheat Flour, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Black Pepper, 1/3 teaspoon
- Turmeric, 1/4 teaspoon
- Cooking Oil, 4 tablespoons
- Wash the vegetables thoroughly and chop finely
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the flour, salt, black pepper and turmeric and mix.
- Add the chopped vegetables and mix well.
- Pour oil in a fry-pan, add the mixture, flatten the surface with a back of a spoon, and place the lid on. Fry for about 12 minutes.
- Cut radially into 4 equal pieces, turn over and fry for another 12 minutes.