Kookoo Baademjaan "Eggplant Frittata"
- 2 Servings
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Eggplant, 3 small size (300 grams)
- Egg, 2
- Flour, 1 tablespoon
- Onion, 1 medium size (150 grams)
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Ground Turmeric, 1/3 teaspoon
- Ground Black Pepper, 1/3 teaspoon
- Salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Cooking Oil
- In a large bowl beat the eggs until foamy.
- Add the onion, salt, black pepper, turmeric, garlic and flour and mix well. Add the eggplant and mix thoroughly.
- Pour oil into the frying pan, Pour the mix in, flatten the surface across the pan evenly with a back of a spoon and fry over medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut radially into 4 equal pieces, turn over and fry for another 5-10 minutes.
KooKoo Baademjaan can be served warm and cold. It is considered as a side dish, but can be the main dish if it is served with bread and slices of tomato.