Kabab Tabei "Pan Kabab"
- 2 Servings
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Ground Beef, 300 grams
- Onion, 1 medium size (150 grams)
- Ground Cinnamon, 1/3 teaspoon
- Ground Turmeric, 1/3 teaspoon
- Black Pepper, 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt, 1/4 teaspoon
- Ground Saffron, 1/6 teaspoon
- Tomato, 2 medium size
- Green Pepper, 2 medium size
- Cooking Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Grate the onion and discard the juice
- Dissolve the saffron in 2 to 3 tablespoons of hot water
- In a big bowl mix the onion with turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, salt and saffron.
- Add the ground beef and knead well.
- Pour cooking oil in a frying pan. Add the mixture and flatten across the pan. Divide the flattened mixture into 4 centimeter cuts lengthwise using a spatula.
- Place the pan on stove and fry over medium heat about 15 minutes.
- Flip them over one by one and fry for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry the tomatoes and green peppers in a separate pan.
Kabab Tabei usually is served with Chelow "White Rice".