Booraani Esfenaaj "Yogurt And Spinach"
- 2 Servings
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Fresh Spinach leaf, 200 grams
- Plain Yogurt, 200 grams
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Salt, 1/2 teaspoon
- Black Pepper, 1/3 teaspoon
- Separate the stalk of the spinach and chop up the leaves
- Mince the garlic
- Add butter into a fry pan; add the spinach and the garlic and fry together over medium heat for about 2-3 minutes until soften. Let it cool down.
- Add salt and pepper to yogurt and beat until yogurt is a free-flowing liquid.
- Add the spinach to yogurt and mix well. The mixture should be thick and homogenous. Refrigerate at least for two hours before serving.
This is a healthy and delicious side dish that is easy to make. It can be served with bread (Naan), and it goes wonderfully with rice and stews dishes and grilled meat.